Wednesday, February 10, 2010

intro to fabricatedframes.com

www.fabricatedframes.com offers washable (or not), sewn, (or not), FABRIC photo frames, and other fabric products, and the art printed on the fabric products, that I design. I also offer washable brooches with removable pin backs, favors / place cards for wedding receptions, showers, and events, scrapbook or photo album covers, diaper bags / laptop sleeves / shoulderbags / carry bags, cd or dvd wallets, photo wallets, ribbon roses, tea cozies and other kitchen linens, memo boards, and instruction kits for making non washable and washable, sewn, fabric photo frames, and ribbon roses and leaves, books to be available soon on www.cafepress.com/fabricatedframe plus more. Also my art / textile design / illustrations can be found on products like mugs, shower curtains, 4gb USB flash drives, jewelry, baby products, shirts, tile coaster / trivets, and more at www.image-is-us.com/fabricatedframes




I want to help you with your creative endeavors, and soon I will be providing some tutorials. For now, I am working on creating instructions for a person to draw their own rooms in 3D (perspective drawings) and then render them (color them in), in easy color step by step, photo and drawn instructions. Also, I will be providing tips, and ideas for fabric and other craft or drawing projects. I'll have some links of interest that I find fascinating. Anything that's useful for me, I will pass to you!